Monday, October 13, 2014

Katie's October Booth At THE RUSTY CHANDELIER

I love the colors that my friend Katie puts together in her "vintage decorator" booth at the Rusty Chandelier.  Right now it is featuring burnt orange and several shades of green.

She had about eight of these great little gnomes to start with.

Even though they try to hide, she is down to about four.

Katie makes these great yard stakes. 
Perfect for candles or flowers at an outdoor soiree.

I bought this table a few weeks ago and decided I didn't want to mess with it.
So, I handed it off to Katie.
How cute did it turn out?

She has a pair of these great mid-century lamps in her booth.
Someone will be lucky to take them home.
The Rusty Chandelier is north of St Joseph, MO at the
I-29 and Hwy 71 intersection.

No comments:

Post a Comment