Saturday, April 11, 2015

Fur & Feathers & Flea Fun

Twice a year a small town nearby sponsors a "Swap Meet".  It is one of my favorite events of the year.  One reason it is so much fun is because there is a large assortment of farm animals for sale.

"They are so fluffy, I'm gonna die."
Some are so darn cute. 

Some are beautiful.

All are interesting!

All these feathered and furry critters were trying to distract me from my true purpose -- helping out the locals who are trying to clean out a barn or outbuilding.  My husband and I braved cool 40 degrees temps to hunt for some rusty treasure.

We love this guy.  He is always there early and has reasonable prices.
  
My husband in the background "negotiating".
I had to get a close-up of this girl's cow PJs with cowboy boots...
 
Quite a contrast from the prom dress she'll be wearing tonight!
 
I caught up with Katie,
she snagged the wire gate laying on the bed of the pickup...
 
killer, right?
 
Yeah, I am tired too.
You'll have to tune in later to see what finds I came home with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...