Saturday, December 8, 2018

Unconventional Christmas Trees


 I bought all of these metal wheels at a flea market,
and when I stacked them up -- VIOLA.
An industrial Christmas tree.

 We just recently tackled the "garden"
in our back yard.  After the previous owner
abandoned it, he used it to toss his old wine bottles.
I wish he would have drank about three more!

This screen has literally sat by our trash can outside since we moved in.
I knew I didn't want to toss it, but didn't know what to do with it.
Until now.

Book tree at the library.

Tin "tree" at local antiques shop.

2 comments:

  1. Cute ideas. lol...somebody must have drank beer every day and they tossed the bottles next to a stop sign up the road from us. So one day, we went up there and picked up a bunch of emerald green and blue ones for a yard project. Recycle huh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a similar book tree at a bookstore--I love the idea. The metal reel tree is great! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...