Early on during the corona virus, I did this project.
When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door,
we had some of the trim leftover. I had my husband cut it into hearts.
I painted it, distressed it. Wrote "HOPE" on the pop caps --
and promptly forgot about them.
I just came across these pics.
I don't even know what I did with the hearts!
Chalk it up to "corona brain".
I started this blog to document all the antique furniture that I fixed up and sold.
And other vintage items I worked on.
(I should have started it way before 2014.)
Then I documented getting my NW Missouri home ready to sell.
Next fixing up the new Ozark home.
Getting through the corona virus.
And lastly building and decorating the guest cottage.
(By the way, we have had every weekend booked since
we launched on AirBNB the first weekend of November!)
I have decided if I need to "document" something else I will start another blog.
It's a bit bittersweet, but this one has ran it's course.