Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Stacked Button Magnets

During some of the long, slow winter months I sorted through bags of buttons I had purchased. Most of them I put in decorative jars to sell.  I will be listing some of the better ones on ebay in the near future.  I had a few flat (not with convex top) buttons that were colorful and I knew I wanted to do something with stacking them. 
The rings they show on pinterest I wouldn't wish on anyone, they take up about half a hands width.  The stacked button "flowers" need quite a few to make a bouquet look full. I already had some plain magnets -- so decided to just add a little pizzazz to the fridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...