Truly, there were no photos opportunities today. Husband rolled white over white in the sunroom. Then we went to the cute local library (internet at our little house in the Ozarks is very slow) and put together our Zillow account for the "northern" house we will be selling.
In the afternoon, handyman Dustin came and pulled nails for the recycled flooring that he will be putting down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog
Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...
-
Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...
-
I had a good crop of basil this year. Despite quite a major draught. I know freezing temps are around the corner, so I decided to harvest ...
Ya'll are still very busy. Lots going on.
ReplyDelete