Sunday, June 9, 2019

Sunday Flea Finds


 Grapeleaves and lattice stoneware pitcher.
Not as worth as much as they once were,
but I got it at a good enough price to make money.

 My husband got this tool chest for $5.
I love the substitute handle,
someone made the effort to choose red.

 Our mantra today was "buy cautiously".
HA.  I bought a "pair" of brackets that wasn't a pair.
And a pair of candle hangers,
and I can't find the second one.

And a concrete birdbath.
I hope to have a sale at my home next weekend,
because things are really starting to stack up.

3 comments:

  1. If you can't sell the birdbath, use it for a planter! I did that with my old one & planted hens and chicks in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did use the stone birdbath in the front yard as a planter, it would not hold water. I am afraid any flowers planted in the new birdbath would soon be waterlogged with all the rain we are getting.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...