Sunday, August 4, 2019

Packed With Lunch Boxes

 At the moving sale we attended a couple weeks ago, these
are some of the things we came away with.
I paid about $1 each.

 Around 25 metal lunch boxes.

 About half of those are going on ebay.
The ebay lunchboxes sold for $186.
Just a few thermoses sold on ebay for $24.

 I had a lunchbox collection years ago,
and didn't have this many.

 They range from 1955 - 1984.

Some had thermoses and some did not.

The other half we will sell for $5 each at a flea market.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i loved them years ago when I collected them. fortunately i am kind of over them now, and don't find these too hard to part with. I gave a Superman one to my teacher son for his lunches this year, and an NFL lunchbox for NFL cards to my other adult son.

      Delete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...