Thursday, June 4, 2020

Update On Stonecrest Cottage Guest House


 We are making some progress with the guest cottage -- slowly.
The two large lights in the main room (kitchen / living area)
got hung, and I am in love with them.

The shiplap is up and painted in the main room.
I didn't take pics, but I painted the master bedroom (light gray)
and the bathroom (icy teal.)

 And the vinyl plank flooring is down in the main room.
They said it went down harder than any other plank flooring
that they had done. Hopefully the rest of the cottage will have
flooring before the end of the day.

And here is a sneak peek of the next step.
I am so excited.
Lighting is my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. You've got really cool lights there. I love lighting too.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...