Sunday, November 15, 2020

Two Recipes For Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins

THREE INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN MUFFINS

The first "recipe" (if you can even call it that) has three ingredients.  I first ate these pumpkins at a down-home bakery and a worker let it slip that they had canned pumpkin in  them.  So after I wiped the gooey melty chocolate chips off of my fingers I googled "Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins" and found the secret:

1 box chocolate cake mix

1 15 oz can pumpkin puree or 2 cups homemade pumpkin puree

chocolate chips (I  like the really dark ones)

Mix all three ingredients (use about 1 cup of the chips to start, add more until you think "enough").  Spoon in to cupcake liners or sprayed cupcake pan.  Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes until done.


EGGLESS CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN MUFFINS
(Surprisingly good, no pumpkin taste)

But I have given up cake mixes, or any "mixes". So I had to look for a real Chocolate Pumpkin Muffin recipe.  The only problem -- I didn't have any eggs.

1.5 cups flour

1 cup sugar

1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa

1 tsp baking soda

1/2 tsp salt

1 cup water

1/2 cup pumpkin puree

1 tsp vanilla

1 T. white vinegar

1.5 cups chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Spray or put liners in one cupcake pan (12 cupcakes.) Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl, and all moist ingredients in another.  Then combine them, without overmixing. Add chocolate chips. Fill cupcake holders 2/3 full and bake 20-22 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. I could probably feed these to my husband since he loves chocolate and chocolate chips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just too happy that everything is in place for me now. I would gladly recommend the use of spell to any one going through marriage problems and want to put an end to it by emailing Dr Emu through emutemple@gmail.com and that was where I got the help to restore my marriage. WhatsApp +2347012841542
    Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...