Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Cheap Cottage Bed Linens From Sam's Club


 I had really intended on documenting all purchases
for the cottage on this blog -- and I have failed miserably.
Last weekend we were in our old stomping grounds and 
found these two side tables that will go on either side of the queen bed.
$77 for the pair, which were a bright green -- I painted them a pale gray.
And decided to look for baskets to go in the center.

 I friend of mine suggested I check out Home Goods --
and I loved it!  I found these baskets with a gray hue
to them for $12.99 each.  So now the side tables are done.

 A couple weeks ago I was at Sam's Club and they
were clearancing their Rachel Ashwell (mother of the
shabby chic craze) bed linens.  I got this queen comforter for $17!
I wasn't looking for gray -- but that is how a gray accented bedroom started.
(They were moving out all the Rachel Ashwell to make room for Martha Stewart).

 I got this package with TWO complete sets
of matching sheets for $17 as well.
They aren't cotton, so probably won't wear too well --
but for $8.50 a set who cares?

 I also got two matching "throws" which I will put
on the foot of the twin beds.  They were clearanced for $4 each!

And here is a sample of the throw pillows I got for the beds.
Home Goods $19.95 each.
The upside is that the cover zips off for washing,
so I got three.

1 comment:

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...