Saturday, April 18, 2020

My Husband's Corona Virus Isolation Project #8 -- Goat House & Enclosure


Yes, we just got our first chickens \
(read about those challenges here and here.)
So why in the world would we be thinking of goats?


Short answer -- quarantine.
We do want goats someday, so why not build it while we have time?

Sharp, right?
Don't you love the sliding door?
Just right for a couple little Nigerian goats.

When my husband finished the "chicken yard",
 he had already done a section of the "goat yard"
 -- since he was on a roll he just decided to complete the whole thing. 

Now that it is done, you are looking at the one who wants to get the goats.
I am thinking we need a year to adjust to having chickens first.

2 comments:

  1. With horses, dogs, cats and chickens......I'll skip the goats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha. I know how time consuming horses can be, I would skip the goats if I were you too. cats and chickens are time consuming enough right now

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...