Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Chandelier For New Antiques Booth


I was surprised when I won this chandelier at my last local
on-line auction for cheap $20.
I knew it would look great in my future antiques booth,
with a little tweaking.

I removed all of the crystals, and hand washed each one.
Spray painted the brass chandelier a flat white
and reattached each pesky crystal.
My husband added a plug-in wire with an on/off switch.

And now it hangs in a place of honor in my new antique booth
at Camp Flea in Ozark, MO.
UPDATE:  I sold it for $50 at my antiques liquidation sale.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. a sets a mood for the booth, and more lighting is always good.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous, my favorite combination, lighting with bling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty. We’ve done this several times. Very time consuming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. I put a monster price tag on it because I don't want to go to all the work again soon.

      Delete
  4. How pretty! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...