Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Garage Sale Finds In Mid-November


I am still adjusting to living in a new area.
Things are just a little different.
Like having yard sales in the middle of November,
on a lovely 60 degree day.

This painted folk art bowl was hands down my fave find.
I am putting it on ebay after enjoying it for the holidays.
(It may be my only Christmas decoration this year.)

I was thrilled to find vintage Christmas
stuff for my antique booth.
(I have set up a temporary Christmas work center
in the cellar, that you see in the background).

I bought an entire tub of old ornaments.
Super fun to sort through it all.

The nicer ones in this photo came from
Wildflower Vintage Market
(featured here in my last post.)

3 comments:

  1. They are neat. I like them. but, rarely do a tree.....as in almost never.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a once in three or four years person. and last year i did put up a tree, so definitely not this year. decorating an antique booth for christmas is enough. I've moved enough boxes around this year already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great score on the ornaments! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...