Sunday, November 18, 2018

Wildflower Antiques Christmas Open House


Wildflower Vintage Market is a cute
little antique store near our house.
Just the owner, no booth rentals --
which is rare these days.

 She had a Christmas open house friday night,
and offered 25% off to the first 20 people.
So I was one of those standing in line.

 That night she had a local carver in-house.
He was very talented and fun to watch,
and a local baker supplied the lovely cookies.
But I didn't bring my camera until Saturday,
and of course the cookies were gone.

 Renee is very artistic and has a good eye.
Her sisters and mother contribute to the shop as well.

 She had two of these matching benches.
I didn't notice them until Saturday,
and of course they were already sold.

 Lots of cool hand decorated items.

 All with a great vintage flair.

 I bought some Christmas ornaments,
but there were people with armloads of purchases.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Very cute. I bought several items there when we were trying to get our house outfitted. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. we are having our family, first time in the new house.

      Delete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...