Monday, May 6, 2019

Front Yard Flowers


 Last year I never got anything planted in the birdbath
(which doesn't hold water).
So this year I was excited to get it done.

 The impatient and the sweet potato vine will do 
great in the heat -- but won't overwinter.
Hopefully the succulents will do both.

 I don't have many flowers in the front yard,
but was thrilled when ALL of the stuff I planted last year
by the front porch came back.

I am in shock about the columbine around here.
All of it blooms about twice as much,
and about twice as big,
as the columbine in NW Missouri.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great. I love the bird bath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. birdbath is original to the 1933 house. no longer holds water

      Delete
  2. Love the columbine! My sweet neighbor has some planted by her front porch. They must love it there as it is quite spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...