Sunday, May 12, 2019

Sunday Flea Finds


It has been raining here all week,
so there weren't many sellers set up today.
But I did get a few things.
Two roundish items in the front are old lawn sprinklers,
they are going on ebay.
The velvet square is a victorian picture from with doors,
kind of cool.

 Bird whirligig sitting in Victorian planter stand.
Hopefully i can find planter to fit it.

 These are my $1 items,
including two cool old leather books.

A guy had tubs of these.
Repro tin toys, $3 each.
Everyone was walking around holding several.

1 comment:

  1. Good haul! We are having a rain or shine sale on Saturday. I will have tonnage out for sale. I hope we sell a bunch of it.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...