Sunday, May 5, 2019

Sunday Flea Finds


 This key display I actually bought at a garage sale on Friday.
$20, but so cool.  It would make a great wall decor.
Sold some keys on ebay for $54, sold the rest for $35.

 Here is the motherload from the flea market today.
We bought an old safe yesterday for quite a bit of money,
so only bought things today if they were cheap.
Square milk box -- bought for $5, sold for $20.
 
 Four drawers that were falling apart.
I got them for $1 each, I will use the drawer fronts
for something.

 The crazy quilt is not in perfect condition,
but the price was perfect.
Bought for $15.

 Nice old bait bucket,
I almost never find these for reasonable prices anymore.
\Bought for $3, sold for $18.

We have enough barbed wire that I could have made
a thousand Faith signs.  But instead, I spent money on this one.
Bought for $2, sold for $12.

3 comments:

  1. Nice finds, looks to be a great day to go to the flea market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your finds! Been out of pocket since Thursday, we setup on the Highway 28 sale and sold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you do? Were you busy? I am anxious to do a setup and get some cash in the coffers. Setting up at a "vintage market" in a couple weeks.

      Delete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...