Saturday, May 25, 2019

In The Music Business


 We went to a garage sale yesterday where
we picked up these three instruments for CHEAP.
All past their prime, but great for display or repair.
The clarinet is one piece, which is interesting.
Paid $3 for clarinet, brought $15.

 This silver sax is probably the best,
but unfortunately the guy took off all the caps.
Hopefully, I have them all.
Brought $25.
 
 
It has beautiful engraving on it.

And another sax.  I am selling them on ebay.
Unknown waters, but I got them so cheap that
I can't lose money.

1 comment:

  1. Great decorator pieces. It amazes me when people see something and cannot find the value in it. A broken sax is beautiful on the wall.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...