Thursday, May 23, 2019

Putting Sterling Jewelry On Ebay


 ANOTHER RAINY DAY.
Without exaggeration, I think we have had 6 inches of rain this week.
Maybe more.  We are lucky to live on a ridge, but there is flash
flooding all around us.  I hate being stuck inside.  So today I 
decided to go through my own jewelry to see what I could get rid of.

 These are all pieces that I have picked up at sales for cheap.
And I tend to wear the same pieces over and over --
so if I haven't worn these in the last year,
I may as well make some money on them.
Brought $27 on ebay.

 This is a cool bracelet,
just a little big for my tastes.
I've always thought that it was sterling,
but I think now that it is just nickel silver.

 This has a great chain,
but unfortunately it is a bit "pokey".
So, into the ebay pot it goes.
Marcasite necklace -- paid $2, brought $42.

There is more rain in the forecast,
so more purging may be ahead this week.

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY, REALLY need to learn about selling on ebay. I am getting quite a collection that I cannot sell at a garage sale. In our little town, people look at the 25 cent, 50 cent and dollar items.

    Happy Memorial Day.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...