Thursday, May 16, 2019

Front Porch Visitor


 I am not particularly scared of snakes,
but I had been reading in a chair on the front porch
for about 10 minutes before i noticed this guy.
About 7 feet away!

 I thought all of the picture taking made him a little
uncomfortable,
and he was leaving ....

 No, only changing over to the adirondack chair...

 I got a close-up through the window
on his way up....

 And this is what I mean by "up" ....

He had no problem navigating the stone and brick
of our house.  From here he moved to the brick around
our front door.  By that time even I was a bit creeped out,
and stopped watching.

3 comments:

  1. My honey caught a baby snake the other day in the back yard. Not sure what kind he was. But, your fella is big and healthy! Glad he's eating those rats out there on your land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad he is doing his job. I just don't want him paying me any more visits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he needs to move to a new zip code !
    I really and truly hate snakes.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...