Friday, September 28, 2018

Laundry Room Finished!

This is how the laundry area looked in March when we 
took possession of the house.
Dark, with a weird cubbie area for the washer and dryer.

 This is that same area above the washer and dryer now!
Bright and vintage flavored.
The bottom two shelves are the walnut board
with the live edge that I posted about a couple of days ago.

 This is the area above the folding table.
I should have taken a pic of the wall light
above them because that is new too.

I showed you my great folding table before,
that I hired someone to make.

 
 Now that all the wall stuff is hung,
we actually have space to fold laundry.  Lovely.

3 comments:

  1. I love the washboards. The metal ones are really, really cool and I have not seen any like those. I have a bunch of wood ones, one metal one and one that has glass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I subscribe to your site?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your washboard display! Pinned! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...