Sunday, May 24, 2020

Pond Fully Stocked

We have a tiny little pond that we put in a few months ago.  Because our guest cottage construction has been hogging all of our exterior electricity, the pond has never had (and still doesn't have) running water.  Just sitting around collecting rainwater and growing mosquitos.

I had both of my sons at my beck & call this week, so I had them empty out the nasty water and clean that hot mess out.  My husband picked up some aquatic plants and minnows to stock the pond.
(Because we are cheap!) 

 That way if they don't last we won't cry big tears. 
 We'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. I found tad poles in my little pond today! Yea! I'll have more frogs for my yard.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...