Tuesday, November 12, 2019

OOAK Chandelier


 We were fortunate to have some great weather last weekend
(and have paid for it since -- look at the snow outside!)
There were a few garage sales -- 
and one advertised old doors, old lighting, grates,
baseboards, etc. 

 Some stuff was a little pricey but this little
chandy was only $5.  Why?  It didn't have any crystals.

 It had the holes, but not one original crystal was left.
Now, I knew I had some crystals in my stash --
but would it be enough?

Well, yeah.
It would be enough if I didn't worry about it 
being all matchy, matchy.

So this sweet little chandelier is a one of a kind.
Put together with every shape of crystal you can imagine.
It will eventually grace the master bedroom of the guest cottage that we are going to build.

3 comments:

  1. Great job. I bought one that was missing crystals and it is now in my girly half bathroom. We meshed 2 different ones together to make one.
    Happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i will definitely have to start looking for more rogue crystals, because they are always missing on chandeliers.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...