Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Christmas Sleds Stuffed With Stuff


My Christmas workshop in the cellar is running
out of "bits and bobs".  There were just a few misc
pieces left, and I decided to shove everything in these 
three little sleds.  

I bought all three sleds at a local antiques store,
for about what I would have paid at a yard sale.
Only one is old.   But I knew I had plenty of  Christmas 
"stuff" left to vintage them up.
The one above I entitled "Let Heaven and NATURE Sing".

So now my Christmas workshop in the cellar
is officially closed (and empty).
All three will be last minute additions to my
vintage booth at Camp Flea.

3 comments:

  1. one sold, probably too late for christmas decorating now. I am tired of christmas decor, ready to clear it out of my booth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...