Monday, December 10, 2018

Salvaged Window Project


So we are getting work done in our mudroom.
This window had been covered with wood,
we weren't sure if the window was there anymore.
It didn't matter because we are putting corrugated tin over the 
entire mess anyway.  But there it was!
We are using the top one in the door of our chicken coop.

But the bottom one was fair game to re-purpose.
It did have a 2x2 inch chunk out of the wood in the bottom.
But I found hinges big enough to cover that,
and other vintage hardware bits to spice up the rest.
The window adhesive I purchased a year or so ago for $2,
Already in my antique booth!

2 comments:

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...