Saturday, December 28, 2019

A Friend's Ozark Lake Lodge

 A disclaimer before you start looking at the pics.
I forgot my good camera, and took these not-so-great
pics with my (cheap) phone.  Sigh.

 I helped her find some of her vintage items,
and sold her some.  The mirror was one of the
items I sold her.  So cute with the shiplap.

 We scouted this porcupine quill (I kid you not!)
lamp for her at an antiques shop.  One of my favorite things.

 I am definitely stealing the idea of the 
divided farmhouse sink from Ikea.

 Loved everything above the toilet.
Including the classy sign about what not to put in the toilet.

 Handy dispensers in Shower.
Great, since the lodge will be listed on AirBNB in February.

 I enjoyed the touches of color...

 especially the red trunk that she got here locally.

 Love the gameboard wall.
I sold her the politically incorrect "Wahoo" gameboard.

The immense farm table in front of the lake view windows?
Awesome!
And of course, my husband's sign was icing on the cake.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks great. I love vintage stuff and this all looks so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she did a great job combining vintage and modern.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...