Sunday, June 21, 2020

Guest Cottage Interior Door Hardware


My contractor was able to locate three old doors for the interior of the guest cottage.
But only this one was sporting old hardware, which meant that we had to come up with working vintage options for the other two doors.

 I sifted through my dwindling stash of vintage hardware
and found two pairs of backplates which helped.

And we found the doorknobs at a favorite antiques store.
Everything came together beautifully.
The crystal knobs grace the bathroom door.

1 comment:

  1. I love those old crystal knobs. We used those for handles on our kitchen cabinets.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...