Monday, August 24, 2020

Now THAT Is A Good Looking Chicken!

 

I was working in the house today when something caught my attention on the front porch.

Our hen Ethel was checking herself out in the mirror I set out.
I am in the process of moving some stuff from our house into the new guest house,
and I set it on the front porch for staging.

We have never once fed them on the front porch,
and I don't know what possessed her to leave the pack and launch out on her own.

I didn't want to disturb her,
so I took all the pics through the window in the front door.

She didn't seem at all disturbed by the image,
just interested.  Most of her "flock" are also Sebright's -- so it probably didn't surprise her.


What a hoot!

1 comment:

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...