Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Friday's Vintage Finds...A "Pop Up" Garage Sale 7.18.2014

I made the decision to sleep in (yeah, on a Friday garage sailing morning -- so shoot me.)  I staggered out of bed after 8 am -- way too late for any decent sailing.  Then I got a call from my early bird husband.  While out and about he ran into a "pop up" (unadvertised) garage sale.  They were still bringing out boxes when he called me at 8:30 am.

By then he was helping to bring out totes from the garage and had already started a pile for me.  Some fun stuff, including a great convex glass photo of three brothers. 

 
Vintage faeries print, going to ebay.
Bought for $1, sold for $15.
 
Vintage fireside clock.  The description on ebay
says that the fireplace is supposed to light up --
I'm looking forward to trying it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...