Thursday, July 17, 2014

Last Friday's Garage Sale Finds 7.11.14

One good garage sale.  That is all it really takes to make me happy.  And just one is where all these treasures came from last Friday.

The blue item laying at the bottom is a hand saw
that is painted with a winter pattern.
Nice kitschy item for Christmas.

This is a tin Russian-made toy.
In good working condition.
I thought it was the best item of the day.
But I was wrong...

My husband scored this "LOOK BETTER,
FEEL BETTER" vintage curved barbershop sign.
It will be heading to ebay soon.
Purchased for $5, sold on ebay for $257.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...