Saturday, February 25, 2017

Upcycled Window Wall Decor

I am always on the lookout for small vintage windows.  It is so easy to transform them into wall art.

 I added a door plate and large knob to this one, but
it already had the great chippy white paint.

 This was a cabinet door that I got at Ikea for $5.
The wood looked so great that I just left it.
All adhesive lettering came from Dollar Tree ($1).

I added the handle to this little number,
but the white paint was original.
I used chalk paint on the back of the windows to make the
lettering pop.  I have a different idea for the next batch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...