Monday, February 26, 2018

Last Of My Ebay Listings (for awhile)

I am trying (so hard!) to not purchase any items for resale. This self-imposed rule is effective January through March of this year, as we are trying to prepare for a move.  But, all of the items here were offered in a $15 box, so I gave in.

 These silk ribbon & leather children's shoes have a 1906 date
on the bottom, and a boys name.
Sold for $15 on ebay.

 Advertising fan for a bread company,
dated 1926.

 Advertising and sample from Zion Lace Company.
Sold for $30 on ebay.

 Scottie hanky.

 Celluloid rattles.

 Very old velvet earmuffs.

 Two crocheted baby hats.

Vintage painted doll hangers.
All will be going on ebay sometime soon,
and then a long ebay sabbatical.

1 comment:

  1. Neat items. I wish I really understood ebay. I have some stuff that needs to be sold too. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...