Monday, September 24, 2018

On-Line Auction Weathervanes


The last local on-line auction I picked up included
"pieces of weathervanes".

 I had to put them together like puzzles.
I ended up with two complete weather vanes
and one partial.
This one is my favorite. 

 And I had to find wooden bases for both of them.

 For this last one I didn't have any directional letters,
but it scored a wood slice for a base and is still cute.
I am selling them at my first ever Antiques Sale
at my home the first week of October.

2 comments:

  1. Of course I love the horse. Good luck on your sale.
    We will be on a Highway sale here in Mississippi selling on Oct. 5th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds for your antique sale! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...