Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Ceramic Tree Forest


 I was lucky enough to pick up three ceramic trees this year.
13", 19", 19".
I am selling them for $30, $50, $70 --
which is a steal if you see what they are selling for on ebay.

 I got the large white one at the
"Last Flea Market Of The Season"
(read that post here).
It had some damage at the top,
but my husband did a great job of repairing it.

The other two have music boxes.
I am looking forward to taking them into my new antique mall....

 where they can join their friends.

4 comments:

  1. That is something I would buy, they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought these were so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are a little clunky to store until christmas, but two have sold already so glad that i stored/moved them. they really look great in groupings, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these are timeless--people really go for them. I love your ornament background! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...