Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Brown Recluse Spider Bite -- OUCH!


Yesterday I was putting on a pair of dirty jeans that had been on the floor
(because I was going out to do yard work anyway.)
I thought I felt a sticker, but when I shook out the jeans a little spider fell out.
A little brown recluse spider.
I received some great advice to use a permanent marker to outline original swelling.
And every morning do a new outline.
With any sign of infection you need to see a doctor,
but so far I have just had swelling and itching.
You can bet I won't leave clothes on the floor again.

2 comments:

  1. I hate spiders. I'd spray the whole perimeter inside and out if I had been bitten.

    Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are laying down glue traps. our cats do a great job of catching spiders, but we don't allow them in our bedroom -- or we didn't used to...

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...