Sunday, July 14, 2019

Sunday Flea Finds


 We arrrived at our favorite flea market by 6 am today
and I think it paid off.
Two wooden ladders, paid $5 each.
Two wheelbarrows: paid $10 each and sold each for $24.

 My husband surprised me with this little beauty,
he knows I like scary dolls.

 A cool looking scale, only $10.
Sold for $35.

 Old Mirror with surprisingly good frame, paid $10.

 Always looking for sleds. Paid $10.
This one has a nice aged alligator finish.
This one I kept.

 Boiler, and yes I already have one that I can't sell.
Now I will have two that aren't selling, but only paid $10.

Mr. Log Cabin also sold me this.
Three Conservo Steamer Cooker things,
still in their ORIGINAL Crate.  What?!!!
Probably from around 1907.

Here is the backside of the crate.  
Apparently Mrs. Winslow had a hard time selling things too.

1 comment:

  1. I like everything except that scary doll. lol...I would not have bought that.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...