Thursday, September 12, 2019

A Pair Of Upcycled Wicker Side Tables

My husband got this pair of wicker side tables on the last day of an estate sale.
He paid $5 for the pair.
The problem?
They didn't have any tops.
The positives?
Super sturdy construction and cute as a button.

I dug out some old boards that I had from a
deconstructed crate.  (That writing is original!)

 
I got to use my "new" saw that I inherited.
It worked great.  Then I tried a little area with a jig saw
(see crooked area on the right side -- not so great :()

I used both nails and screws to secure the boards.
And then light brown briwax over the top.
Maybe better than new.

3 comments:

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...