Friday, July 17, 2020

Trip To Amish-land


 Here is the main problem about taking trips to Amish country --
you can't take pictures of it.  We ordered this picnic table from an Amish man
about a month ago and went to pick it up today.  

 Sturdy, cedar, 
split seating, sits eight -- just what we wanted and at a good price.
Plus the bonus of visiting with an Amish family with at least 10 kids.
Ready to host families in the old barn site.

The oldest son makes really nice baskets, so we purchased
one of those as well.  CUTE KIDS, I wanted to take pictures so badly!

 Then on to the Amish general store and bakery.
The loaves of bread are only $3 each!!
I should have bought more.

1 comment:

  1. Nice table. Love the wood. I bet everything tastes good.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...