Sunday, April 13, 2014

4.12.14 Saturdays Vintage Finds -- Fur & Feather Flea Market

We had a great weekend frenzy of buying. Which we needed in order to carry us over the Easter weekend.  Two vanloads that oozed at of the van and onto the roof both Friday and Saturday.  

Most of it landed in my outdoor space --
outside of the Rusty Chandelier.
People like me, who love to blend junking and
gardening, are going crazy this time of year
picking up yard décor and garden accessories.

I managed to pick up FIVE piglet feeders.
They are so great as planters, hanging or sitting.
The egg crate is marked "Piggly Wiggly".

I have to give my husband credit for finding
all of the great rusty, wiry stuff in this photo.
The cream can is already sold.
 
This was my favorite find of the weekend.
I don't know if it was a birdbath or a planter --
either way it is 2die4.

Love the chippy paint.  
Love the battered patina.

Love the leaf detailing on the legs.
Love, Love, Love.
It will be going inside the Rusty.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...