Tuesday, April 15, 2014

PRETTY PASTEL Chimney Flue Covers

I'm taking another swipe at the all-white decorating trend.  Look at these colorful Victorian flue covers and try to stay true to your white-out ways.  The lithographed colors are so gorgeous.
Both heading to ebay soon -- seller Dmomma.

What a great May Day inspirational basket.
I had pink roses at my May wedding, so
it made my heart smile.

I think these Victorian lasses are smiling
because they think last night was the last
hard freeze of the spring and today
will be the last day to wear the pink coat.
Paid $10 for this, sold it on ebay for $23.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...