Friday, April 4, 2014

Stocking and Fluffing My Booth

I only have one (indoor) booth at an antiques / decorator mall.  It suffered some neglect during March while I held some stuff back for the Topeka Antique Show.  Time to show it some love this week.

I added the dripping lace header. 
But looking at it now I think I'll take the branches off.
The Italian tole flower chandelier is already sold.
  
Cameras from last Saturdays sale in the only pool basket I have left
from the Topeka show.  I bought a bunch for $10 each, 
and sold them for $24 each..

Took In my last two Easter baskets. 
I added feedsack fabric to the handles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...