Sunday, September 11, 2016

Little Local Flea 09.10.2016


Saturday I set up at a little flea near our little town.
I made a little money, and got rid of a lot of stuff!
 
 
A quick overview.

I had made a buying trip to Lincoln earlier in the week.
These insulators were some of the
"extras" (unwanted items someone just threw in).
So they ended up on the $1 table.
There was also a $2 table.

This was some of the decent stuff I brought.
I did sell 10 blue mason jars.
 
 
Here is my friend Pam, who also set up.  It was fun visiting
with her throughout the day.  Not to mention, PERFECT
sitting weather.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...