Monday, December 12, 2016

Flannel & Feed Sack Christmas Pillows

It all goes back a couple of years ago when I bought a plethora of feedsacks at auction.  I went home with some awesome animal, western and heart graphic feedsacks (click here to view the feedsacks I put on ebay.)  I also took home some newer or smaller Christmas feedsacks for which I could not figure out a use.

So I gave those to my friend Katie who actually sews,
and she turned out a bunch of pillows to sell last year. 
I snagged a couple of the pillows last year.

Sadly, she is no longer selling at my vintage mall.
But she had a couple of pillow covers left over which
she was kind enough to give me.  Yeah for me.
They mix and match perfectly and look great on my new Ikea couch.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...