Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Three Friends Holiday Sale

I have a couple of friends that had an overflow of personal Christmas décor.  They approached me about doing a little sale over one afternoon in December -- sure!  I always have an abundance of Christmas stuff to sell.
 

Of course, the problem is trying not to buy all of
each others Christmas excess.

So much fun holiday bling.

Theirs was a mix of new and old.

And mine was predominately old.

This gorgeous white stole sold.

The plateau mirror sold.

The etched mirror on the left sold

I have a pair of these awesome antique wire
flower baskets.  This one didn't sell, but will be going to
the antique show with me in February.

This was my favorite (first time out) piece that I took,
a vintage (funky) ceramic tree.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...