Thursday, August 22, 2019

Getting Ready For Fall/Halloween Vintage Home Sale


 Another experiment in vintage selling at our new location.
I am having a Fall/Halloween home sale on Saturday, giving my
customers who come to my house a preview/discount on
my Fall merch before it goes into my antique booth.

 Some of it is just fallish vintage finds.

 But about 2/3 of it is Halloween themed.
I didn't have anywhere to sell it last year,
because we had just moved in.

 So I have about twice as much as I would normally have.




 I am hoping to get rid of all of my
Halloween Hats.  I don't think they
will sell as well here as they did
in my "decorator booth" up north.

It's all one big experiment.
We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope you have spooktacular results :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. thank you for your well wishes. it rained all morning, so it was a pretty slow trickle of traffic.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...