Friday, August 16, 2019

Selling The Nicest Quilt I Ever Owned


 I am not a "keeper".
It is rare that I keep any antiques that I buy.
But when I purchased this beauty 20 years ago I
couldn't let her go.

 The craftmanship was over the top --
tiny little handmade stitches everywhere.

 Interesting little 1.25" square "postage stamps" of
vintage and feedsack fabric.

All in perfect, never used, condition.
She hasn't found a place in our new house,
so she is moving on to a new home:(
Bought for $5, sold for $174 on ebay.

1 comment:

  1. These are my favorite type of quilt. I love little pieces of different fabric. Not a big fan of the quilts that have matching fabric and perfect designs. The best ones are crazy quilts- thrown together but looks like a million bucks!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...