Sunday, October 6, 2019

Hickory Furniture From College Of The Ozarks


 Saturday we went to an auction at College Of The Ozarks,
on a whim.  I wish I had taken photos of everything that was offered.
Furniture, looms, science equipment, yarn, lighting, books, framed
artwork, and hickory log furniture.

 This is one of  the bases for the four tables
that I purchased.  I plan to sell three and keep one for the guest cottage that
we are planning on building.

 I do love the look of them.

 And these are the two side tables that I purchased.

I may end up keeping one of them for the guest cottage.
Such a great size and look to them.

1 comment:

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...