Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Holiday Vintage Home Sale


 We are getting ready for our last home sale of the year --
with a Thanksgiving & Christmas theme.

 I still have two hickory log desks and one dining table
left from the ones I bought at auction a couple of weeks ago.
So they will be in the sale.

 Vintage Christmas.
But I definitely didn't find as much this year as normal.

 Some autumnish primitives.

 Local advertising.

 A whole herd of concrete animals and gnomes.

 Holiday sparkles.
We are only going to open Sunday afternoon,
so we'll see how that works out.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the cement mushrooms! I would snap that up in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are pretty cute, i considered keeping them....but you can't keep it all. (boy were they heavy, had to borrow a hand cart to get them to my car at an auction)

      Delete
  2. Great stuff. Good luck with your sale.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...