Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Last Sunday's Flea Finds

I purchased these items, while my husband was doing
some heavy duty selling at the flea market.
(Our first selling experience there, and it went well.)
I'm always a sucker for old clocks.
UPDATE:  A year later this clock moved into our new guest cottage!

....and transferware.  These pieces had some damage,
but I decided to keep these and sell some other pieces I have.
Most of these pieces also made it into the guest cottage!

Speaking of keeping....
you can see that this little pitcher has already been
assimilated.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great old clock. Love the splattered pattern on the little pitcher.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Hearts & The End Of My Blog

Early on during the corona virus, I did this project. When we put scalloped wood trim on the guest cottage door, we had some of the trim ...